Architects: Studio Gang and WZMH Architects
NUMBER OF SUITES: 263
SIZE OF AVAILABLE SUITES: 1742 to 2900 sq.ft
Suite Prices: Available from just over $500,000.00
Pre Construction Sales Date: Q-2 2020
One Delisle Court Condo is a New Condo development by Slate Asset Management located at Yonge & St. Clair Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at One Delisle Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit – Residents of One Delisle Condos are steps away from streetcar and bus routes, including 24-hour services, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city at any time of day. St. Clair subway station is a 4 minute walk away and riders can commute into union station in just 21 minutes.
2. Amenities – The intersection of Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood within midtown Toronto and offers residents of One Delisle Condos plenty of amenities within walking distance of home. Daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or pharmacy can all be done on foot. The area also offers a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for all ages to enjoy.
3. Greenspace – Midtown Toronto definitely does not lack green space. Residents of One Delisle Condos will be able to enjoy the serenity of nearby parks including David A. Balfour Park, a beautiful lush green park with scenic trails, ravines, and a reservoir.
4. Prestigious Schools – The area surrounding One Delisle Condos is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area is rich in educational options and extracurricular activities for children of all ages, including Montessori, private schools, arts and culture, and sports options.
5. Slate Asset Management – Founded in Canada in 2005, Slate Asset Management invests in real estate and now has offices in North America and Europe. They are experts in seeing potential in land that others may overlook and creating valuable and sustainable homes.
One Delisle Condos brings an abundance of comfortable outdoor space to city living. Balconies are generous and terraces are set atop the building. The angled, alternating geometry of One Delisle Condos allows for unique floor plans for units, bringing a diversity of residential options to the mixed-use neighbourhood.
One Delisle Condo Amenities:
Nearby Shops, restaurants and Entertainment:
• Holy Chuck
• Union Social Eatery
• Goodlife Fitness
• St. Clair Station
• Modo Yoga Uptown
• New Balance
- Bloor Street shopping and The " Mink MIle"
- Bloor / Bay station
- Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre / Yorkville Village
- Toronto Public Library
- The Royal Ontario Museum (The ROM)
Sotheby's International Realty, Canada
Please complete the form if you have any real estate questions or to receive floor plans and prices for available suites .
Thank you for your enquiry.
We do not represent the developer . Not intended to solicit Buyers and Sellers currently under contract with other Realtors .
Showing 19718 properties out of 23525 currently available on the market.